Welcome to Disability Equity Center!
Disability is Powerful and Beautiful!
Disability Equity Center (DEC) is a disability justice nonprofit organization in the mid-Willamette Valley of Oregon. DEC is made for disabled people by disabled people. Together in community, DEC connects, empowers, amplifies, and celebrates people with disabilities.
We are a community education and resource center for disabled people and their allies throughout the Willamette Valley.
This website is our virtual home. Here you can find resources, make connections to disability community, and stay updated on our latest projects and upcoming events.
Visit our Weekly Events Page to see what’s happening each week.
Read below about past and upcoming events with DEC.
- Upcoming Events in CorvallisDEC Friends,The events and exciting opportunities listed below are happening in Corvallis and through leadership from Oregon State University’s disability community. Please take note, join, and support… Continue reading Upcoming Events in Corvallis
- Disabled Night Out, May 2Image description: Social image for Disabled Night Out. The image is black background with colorful illustrations including drinks, rainbows and people using mobility devices and… Continue reading Disabled Night Out, May 2
- 2023 Sprout Film FestivalCheck out the 12th Sprout Film Festival from Home Life, March 24 & 25.
Weekly updates from DEC about events, social justice, learning, wellness and community.
- April 23 – DEC Weekly UpdatesHello, DEC Folks! This week Disability Equity Center would especially like to amplify Linn Benton NAACP Branch’s upcoming event: Keys for the People: A BIPOC-Centered Housing… Continue reading April 23 – DEC Weekly Updates
- April 16 – DEC Weekly UpdatesHi there, DEC Community! Please check out all the good things we are sharing this week, and beyond. Happiness and warm wishes to everyone! Opportunities… Continue reading April 16 – DEC Weekly Updates
- April 7 – DEC Weekly UpdatesHello, everyone! Disability Equity Center is always so happy to share and amplify the good work, opportunities, and events in our community. Please see what’s… Continue reading April 7 – DEC Weekly Updates
- April 1- DEC Weekly UpdatesUpdates from DEC for April 1, 2023. Social events, art, music and creativity, social justice, special olympics gathering, trainings and paid opportunities.
- March 12 – DEC Weekly UpdatesWeekly updates from DEC: Join us and our community partners in this good work, fun, and world changing!
Use the menu buttons at the top of the page to navigate this site. You select a language to view this website in at the bottom of the page. You can turn “Dark Mode” on or off by using the button at the bottom right corner of the screen.